Council Tax reduction

Find out whether you may be entitled to support if you or your partner are on a low income.

If you claim Universal Credit

If you are a Universal Credit claimant, apply here for Council Tax Reduction

Please note that your Universal Credit claim is not a claim for Council Tax Reduction, and it must be claimed separately.

Chat with us