Subject access request

Find out about Subject access requests (SAR) including how to make one and what happens next.

What information can be requested

You can request a copy of any personal data that the council holds about you. Please be aware that you are only entitled to information about yourself. If you wish to access information about another person, you will need their consent to do so.

If you wish to make a request on behalf of another person, please provide proof of their identity as well as your own. You will also need to provide proof of authority to act on behalf of the person you are representing.

Chat with us