Subject access request

Find out about Subject access requests (SAR) including how to make one and what happens next.

Guide Navigation

Skip Guide Navigation

What is a subject access request (SAR)

A SAR gives you the right to ask the council for a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. It also allows you to ask the council what personal data it holds about you and the reasons for doing so.

You can request a copy of your personal data at any time and you are entitled to ask for any information that you wish to see.

Chat with us