Subject access request

Find out about Subject access requests (SAR) including how to make one and what happens next.

Make a request

In order to make a SAR to the council, you will need to provide us with the following information:

  • Your name.
  • Your address.
  • Your date of birth.
  • A description of the personal data that you are requesting a copy of. Please be as detailed as possible, listing teams or members of staff that you have interacted with.

The council will require proof of your identity in order to process your request. The council requires one photo ID document and one document proving your address. You can provide us with scanned copies of the following documents: 

  • Passport.
  • Driving licence.
  • Recent utility bill.
  • Council Tax Bill.

Make a Subject Access Request

Chat with us