Rights request

Find out about rights requests including what they are, how to make one and what happens after you do.

Guide Navigation

Skip Guide Navigation


If you wish to complain to the council about your rights request or any issues around how we handle your data, please do so in writing to:

Data Protection Officer, Knowsley Council, Municipal Buildings, Archway Road, Huyton, L36 9UX.

If you wish to complain about how the Council has handled your personal data, please do so via Have Your Say.

You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are dissatisfied with the council’s response. Please be aware that they may ask you to contact the council in the first instance if you haven’t done so already.

  • The Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
  • Telephone: 08456 30 60 60 or 01625 54 57 45
  • Website: www.ico.org.uk.
Chat with us