Rights request

Find out about rights requests including what they are, how to make one and what happens after you do.

Guide Navigation

Skip Guide Navigation

Making a request

You can make a rights request to the council at any time. In order to appropriately respond to your request, we would ask that you contact us using our Information Rights mailbox.

In order to process your request, we will need the following information.

  • Your name
  • Contact details
  • Which Right you are requesting us to undertake
  • A description of the personal data you wish to apply your Rights to. We would ask that you be as specific as possible and provide us with team or staff names that will allow us to identify the information you require

You will be asked to provide proof of identification so that the council can be certain that you are the correct person for us to deal with.

Please send your request to the council’s Data Protection Officer in the first instance, using the following details:

Data Protection Officer, Knowsley Council, Municipal Buildings, Archway Road, Huyton, L36 9YU.

Or email – inforights@knowsley.gov.uk.

Chat with us