Help finding a home

Social housing can provide you with more affordable housing if you are on a lower income. It’s normally provided by your local council or social housing landlords.

Depending on your situation, you can apply for supported housing that is adapted according to your needs or provides extra care to help your day-to-day living.

Extra Care housing is housing designed for people over the age of 55 years and offers the benefit of independent living with on-site support available when needed.

This page provides information on lettings during 2019/20. 

Chat with us