Register for Council Tax

If you are moving to Knowsley from another area you can let us know here.

If you are moving into Knowsley from another area, let us know by completing this form. You can tell us either before or after you move. 

Start here

Information you will need to provide

We’ll ask a series of questions about your new address to set up your account. 

We’ll also need an email address and contact number in case we need to get in touch. 

You’ll also be able to apply for single person discount at the same time, if this is applicable to you. 

When we have completed the change of address, you will receive a bill that shows the balance due and instalments.

We charge you from the date the sale is completed on your property. If you are renting, you will be charged when your tenancy begins.

Don’t forget you may need to tell your previous council that you have moved. 

Chat with us