Apply for a licence

You must have an environmental permit if you operate a regulated facility in England or Wales

Under the Gambling Act 2005, the council is responsible for operating licences, personal licences and premise licences such as casinos, bingo and betting premises

The Licensing Act regulates the sale and supply of alcohol, the provision of regulated entertainment and the provision of refreshment late at night. This regime is controlled by local authorities.

Chat with us