Householder applications

Planning permission for works or extension to a dwelling and relevant conservation area

Applications to extend or alter a single dwelling or erect an outbuilding.

Application forms and guidance notes

You will need Adobe Acrobat to view PDF documents. If you do not already have this, you can download it from the Adobe website. If you require documents in an accessible format please contact Planning Services on 0151 443 2380.

Chat with us