Details of the Local Plan documents currently being consulted on by Knowsley Council are listed below.
Consultations now closed.
The Council carried out six weeks of public consultation on the draft Statement of Community Involvement and the draft Shopfront and Signage Design SPD, which ran from 9am on Monday 14 November until 5pm on Friday 23 December 2022.
Please see documents relating to the consultation below:
All comments/responses are now being considered and a Report of Consultation will be published when these documents are adopted in the spring.
If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Local Plan Team by email [email protected] or by calling 0151 443 2326.
Local Plan Consultation Database
‘New data protection rules (the General Data Protection Regulation) came into force on Friday 25 May 2018. In order for us to remain compliant with the new data protection regulations it is now necessary to gain your consent to store your personal information, and to specify for what purposes your information will be used. We are required by the regulations to make you aware of the following:
- Your personal details will be held on our database for the purposes of informing you when there is an update to Knowsley’s planning policy documents. Please note this does not include updates to Planning Applications, this is a separate function and you must contact Development Management directly for this.
- Your information will only be used by the Council for this purpose and will not be shared with third parties.
- You can unsubscribe from the Local Plan Consultation database at any time by contacting the Local Plan team, either by;
- Email: [email protected] (please put ‘unsubscribe’ as the subject line).
- Telephone: 0151 443 2326.
- Post: Planning Policy, Knowsley Council, Huyton Library, Civic Way, Huyton, Merseyside, L36 9GD (postage required).
By requesting to be included on our database, you are registering your consent to 'opt-in' to receive communication from us. We will keep a record of how and when we obtained your consent, and this will be stored alongside your personal details.
If you would like to be added to our current database and wish to be informed of future Knowsley planning policy updates, you can register your details by contacting us at:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0151 443 2326
- Post: Planning Policy, Knowsley Council, Huyton Library, Civic Way, Huyton, Merseyside, L36 9GD (postage required)’