"Bespoke Ventilation Services Ltd is a supplier and installer of ventilation systems for Offices, School, Hospital etc, what we provide is the ductwork and associated components, including fans and grilles etc. We primarily work for Mechanical Contractors and attempt to limit our work to within a 100 mile radius of Liverpool."
Key responsibilities for the role:
The role will involve
- the preparation of estimates / tenders to our client base using the Ensign software package.
- The preparation of pre-start Contract information which will include preparing Risk Assessments and Method Statements, general client correspondence and preparing the Contract Files and placing any orders with the various suppliers.
- Other duties will include the monitoring and re-ordering of standard stores for both the office and the installation teams
- General office duties
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship standard Level 3 in Business Administration
- Up to date IT skills using Outlook, Word Excel etc
- Interpersonal skills using email / phone etc
- Good Communication Skills
- English and Maths at grade C/4 or equivalent desired but not essential as can do alongside apprenticeship
- Ability to work on own initiative
Location: Knowsley Industrial Park Contracted hours: 8am to 4pm (with half hour lunch)
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum Wage for age
Closing date: 12 July 2021
How to apply:
1. Download and complete the application form
2. Return it via email to email@example.com
Top tips for filling in the application form:
- Research the employer offering the job. Find out what they do and what the job involves.
- Show the employer you understand their business by referring to them in your application, for example: "I am interested in developing skills in building maintenance and noticed you were successful in winning a large contract to maintain houses for a large housing association."
- Always read the job description for the job you are applying for before you start to complete the application form to make sure the information you include is relevant to the job.
- Before you start filling in your form, always check the instructions for filling in the application form.
- Make sure you take your time. Don’t rush as you may make mistakes!
- Prepare a draft of the application form before transferring the information to the actual form. If you’re filling it in by hand, make sure you don’t make mistakes on the original form for the employer.
- Make sure any writing is neat and easy to read, and check your spelling.
- Answer all questions and fill in all the boxes/spaces.
- If there are gaps in your employment history, say what you were doing during that time. If you've have never had a job, you could include examples such as voluntary work, or involvement with outside clubs or organisations.
- Make sure you sell your skills; this could also include things you have developed outside work such as interests and hobbies. This is an opportunity for you to promote yourself to the employer and is your opportunity to explain to the employer why they should employ you!
- Before you send off your application form, take a copy of your form, so you have this to look over if you get an interview.
- Ask a friend or relative to check your application form before you send it.
If you would like support completing your application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading 'Application Support’.