Label Line UK is a label printer and scanner supplier amongst other associated services. This is a family owned and run business based on Knowsley Industrial Estate in Kirkby.
Established in 2008, Label Line has over 40 years of technical expertise of working with the leading manufacturers of label printers.
The company offer a wide range of products and services such as thermal printer and date coding repairs, new and refurbished equipment, service/preventative maintenance contracts and consumables (print heads, ribbons, label etc.), supply new and refurbished scanners & PDAs, print and apply systems, label applicators and SICK sensors.
The company work with various different industries such as Food, Retail, Healthcare, Pharmacy, Packaging, Logistics, and Electronics.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship in L2 Customer Service or L2 or 3 Business Administrator (depending on qualifications and/or experience).
- Accounts & general admin.
- Will be required to process orders.
- Contact customers via email and telephone.
- Send quotations.
- Inputting data on spreadsheets.
- Processing invoices.
- Checking supplier statements.
- General office admin.
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Have good customer service skills.
- Good standard of education grade C/4 and above in English and Maths.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Have good practical skills.
- Be able to follow instructions.
- Have good timekeeping.
Contracted hours: 34 (9am - 5pm Monday - Thursday; 9am - 4pm on Friday, with one hour for lunch).
Hourly rate of pay: NMW for age
Closing date: 19 January 2022
How to apply:
Top tips for filling in the application form:
- Research the employer offering the job. Find out what they do and what the job involves.
- Show the employer you understand their business by referring to them in your application, for example: "I am interested in developing skills in building maintenance and noticed you were successful in winning a large contract to maintain houses for a large housing association."
- Always read the job description for the job you are applying for before you start to complete the application form to make sure the information you include is relevant to the job.
- If you would like support completing your application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading 'Application Support’.
- Before you start filling in your form, always check the instructions for filling in the application form.
- Make sure you take your time. Don’t rush as you may make mistakes!
- Prepare a draft of the application form before transferring the information to the actual form. If you’re filling it in by hand, make sure you don’t make mistakes on the original form for the employer.
- Make sure any writing is neat and easy to read, and check your spelling.
- Answer all questions and fill in all the boxes/spaces.
- If there are gaps in your employment history, say what you were doing during that time. If you've have never had a job, you could include examples such as voluntary work, or involvement with outside clubs or organisations.
- Make sure you sell your skills; this could also include things you have developed outside work such as interests and hobbies. This is an opportunity for you to promote yourself to the employer and is your opportunity to explain to the employer why they should employ you!
- Before you send off your application form, take a copy of your form, so you have this to look over if you get an interview.
- Ask a friend or relative to check your application form before you send it.