"We're a small, friendly and professional salon located in Maghull, Liverpool. We specialise in anti-ageing treatments, dermalogica skin care, pro power peels, dermaplaining and microneedling.
We also offer all aspects of beauty, such as CND Spa Manicure and Pedicure, Shellac Polish, waxing, lash extensions, lash lifting, tinting and massage.
Sophie, the salon owner and director has a wealth of knowledge and experience, originating from over 9 years in senior management positions in the spa, leisure and beauty industry."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship standard in Beauty Therapy L2
- Confidence in working near clients
- Professional attitude towards qualification and work
- Client confidentiality
- Work well within the team and unsupervised
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Qualifications required/predicted L2 Beauty Therapy
- Highly motivated and a great team member
- Provide excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- Polite, professional and punctual
Contracted hours: 30 per week. Monday to Saturday, times to be agreed.
Hourly rate of pay: NMW
Closing date: 26 January, 2022
How to apply:
Top tips for filling in the application form:
- Research the employer offering the job. Find out what they do and what the job involves.
- Show the employer you understand their business by referring to them in your application, for example: "I am interested in developing skills in building maintenance and noticed you were successful in winning a large contract to maintain houses for a large housing association."
- Always read the job description for the job you are applying for before you start to complete the application form to make sure the information you include is relevant to the job.
- If you would like support completing your application form, please email email@example.com with the subject heading 'Application Support’.
- Before you start filling in your form, always check the instructions for filling in the application form.
- Make sure you take your time. Don’t rush as you may make mistakes!
- Prepare a draft of the application form before transferring the information to the actual form. If you’re filling it in by hand, make sure you don’t make mistakes on the original form for the employer.
- Make sure any writing is neat and easy to read, and check your spelling.
- Answer all questions and fill in all the boxes/spaces.
- If there are gaps in your employment history, say what you were doing during that time. If you've have never had a job, you could include examples such as voluntary work, or involvement with outside clubs or organisations.
- Make sure you sell your skills; this could also include things you have developed outside work such as interests and hobbies. This is an opportunity for you to promote yourself to the employer and is your opportunity to explain to the employer why they should employ you!
- Before you send off your application form, take a copy of your form, so you have this to look over if you get an interview.
- Ask a friend or relative to check your application form before you send it.