"We're a small, friendly and professional salon located in Maghull, Liverpool. We specialise in anti-ageing treatments, including Guinot, Nimue, Dermaquest, Advanced Dermaquest, Youngblood, SLR Fusion, Inno Pen, Laser Hair Treatments, and the Venus Freeze
We also offer all aspects of beauty, such as CND Spa Manicure and Pedicure, Shellac Polish, waxing, lash extensions, lash lifting, tinting and massage."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship standard in Beauty Therapy L2
- Confidence in working in close proximity to clients
- Professional attitude towards qualification and work
- Client confidentiality
- Work well within the team and also unsupervised
Key skills to be successful in your application
- Qualifications required/predicted L2 Beauty Therapy
- Highly motivated and a great team member
- Provide excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- Polite, professional and punctual
Contracted hours: Monday to Saturday to be agreed. 30 hours
Hourly rate of pay: NMW for age
Closing date: 12 July 2021
How to apply:
1. Download and complete the application form
2. Return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Top tips for filling in the application form:
- Research the employer offering the job. Find out what they do and what the job involves.
- Show the employer you understand their business by referring to them in your application, for example: "I am interested in developing skills in building maintenance and noticed you were successful in winning a large contract to maintain houses for a large housing association."
- Always read the job description for the job you are applying for before you start to complete the application form to make sure the information you include is relevant to the job.
- Before you start filling in your form, always check the instructions for filling in the application form.
- Make sure you take your time. Don’t rush as you may make mistakes!
- Prepare a draft of the application form before transferring the information to the actual form. If you’re filling it in by hand, make sure you don’t make mistakes on the original form for the employer.
- Make sure any writing is neat and easy to read, and check your spelling.
- Answer all questions and fill in all the boxes/spaces.
- If there are gaps in your employment history, say what you were doing during that time. If you've have never had a job, you could include examples such as voluntary work, or involvement with outside clubs or organisations.
- Make sure you sell your skills; this could also include things you have developed outside work such as interests and hobbies. This is an opportunity for you to promote yourself to the employer and is your opportunity to explain to the employer why they should employ you!
- Before you send off your application form, take a copy of your form, so you have this to look over if you get an interview.
- Ask a friend or relative to check your application form before you send it.
If you would like support completing your application form, please email email@example.com with the subject heading 'Application Support’.