"TuffX Processed Glass Ltd, has nearly twenty five years experience in specialist, toughened safety glass manufacturing. TuffX is established as one of the UK’s most progressive, customer-oriented companies. Using the most modern engineering technology, products up to 19mm in thickness are manufactured in-house, giving us total control of production quality with the entire range conforming to European Safety Standards. We have in excess of 20 plus vehicles fleet providing a nationwide delivery service with standard deliveries being 5-6 working days, or an express service is available if required."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of metric measurements
- Have good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Have good attendance and punctuality
- Aptitude to learn new skills
- Awareness of Health & Safety
Key skills to be successful in your application:
Contracted hours: 37 hours per week
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum Wage
Closing date: 12 July 2021
How to apply:
1. Download and complete the application form
2. Return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Top tips for filling in the application form:
- Research the employer offering the job. Find out what they do and what the job involves.
- Show the employer you understand their business by referring to them in your application, for example: "I am interested in developing skills in building maintenance and noticed you were successful in winning a large contract to maintain houses for a large housing association."
- Always read the job description for the job you are applying for before you start to complete the application form to make sure the information you include is relevant to the job.
- Before you start filling in your form, always check the instructions for filling in the application form.
- Make sure you take your time. Don’t rush as you may make mistakes!
- Prepare a draft of the application form before transferring the information to the actual form. If you’re filling it in by hand, make sure you don’t make mistakes on the original form for the employer.
- Make sure any writing is neat and easy to read, and check your spelling.
- Answer all questions and fill in all the boxes/spaces.
- If there are gaps in your employment history, say what you were doing during that time. If you've have never had a job, you could include examples such as voluntary work, or involvement with outside clubs or organisations.
- Make sure you sell your skills; this could also include things you have developed outside work such as interests and hobbies. This is an opportunity for you to promote yourself to the employer and is your opportunity to explain to the employer why they should employ you!
- Before you send off your application form, take a copy of your form, so you have this to look over if you get an interview.
- Ask a friend or relative to check your application form before you send it.
If you would like support completing your application form, please email email@example.com with the subject heading 'Application Support’.