Livv Housing Group is an independent housing association, providing first-class homes, support and services to customers across Knowsley. Livv is dedicated to achieving positive social impact and flourishing communities. Our prime objective is to work alongside our customers and local, regional and national partners to be the provider of choice for great homes and much more.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework in Certificate in Housing Level 2/3
- Respond in a helpful manner to incoming customer enquiries by e-mail, telephone or other means about our homes for sale through shared ownership, Rent to Buy and Right to Buy.
- Provide customers with information, marketing materials and updates
- Update the customer sales database and sales files ensuring documents are stored electronically to enable easy reporting and document retrieval
- Register enquiries on the database and manage weekly leads.
- Raise repair orders on database.
- Assist in administering applications and collating supporting documents for shared ownership applications
- Assist in the audit of sales files.
- Updating of internal and external I.T systems.
- Complete competitor analysis for the surrounding sales sites.
- Compile information for new site opportunities.
- Administer property reservations and assist purchasers through the purchase process, liaising with solicitors or other 3rd party partners where appropriate
- Carry out a range of administrative tasks to support the Right to Buy & Leasehold Team including filing documents, sending out applications and processing completed applications for Right to Buy and Right to Acquire sales.
- General administrative duties to support the team to include setting up meetings and sending out calendar invites using Microsoft office.
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Qualifications required: 3 GCSE’s grade 4-9 including English and/or Maths (or equivalent)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good keyboard and IT Skills (preferably with experience of Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Good timekeeping, attendance, and punctuality
Contracted Hours: 35 hours per week
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum wage for age
Closing date: 15 July 2022
How to apply