Livv Housing Group is an independent housing association, providing first-class homes, support and services to customers across Knowsley. Livv is dedicated to achieving positive social impact and flourishing communities. Our prime objective is to work alongside our customers and local, regional and national partners to be the provider of choice for great homes and much more.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- To complete a Level 3 in ‘Digital Support Technician’
- Provide Project IT support on new or current system implementations, changes, and upgrades.
- Set up and configure new/current IT solutions in line with requirements.
- Prepare and update project documentation, ensuring compliance with the agreed project and programme governance arrangements using the agreed in-house project management framework, guidance, and associated templates.
- Work with business areas to provide IT support, including requirements gathering, process mapping and modelling.
- Test and handover new system implementations as well as system upgrades and patches
- Review incidents and requests to ensure incidents are completed in-line with the group’s SLA and ensuring customers are kept informed of progress.
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Good understanding and a keen interest in IT
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with colleagues and system users
- Constructive and resilient when handling work related issues
- Stamina, drive and resilience
- Demonstrable problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, good attention to detail, willing to learn
- Good interpersonal skills and able to relate to fellow team members
- 3 GCSEs including Maths and/or English
Contracted Hours: 35 hours per week
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum wage for age
Closing date: 15 July 2022
How to apply