Livv Housing Group is an independent housing association, providing first-class homes, support and services to customers across Knowsley. Livv is dedicated to achieving positive social impact and flourishing communities. Our prime objective is to work alongside our customers and local, regional and national partners to be the provider of choice for great homes and much more.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship standard in Electrical Installation Level 3
- To undertake training alongside a qualified Electrician on site in all aspects of electrical work including fault finding, 1st and 2nd fix wiring, final testing & commissioning.
- Working under direction of an experienced trades person, learn the process of understanding drawings and work in accordance with specifications such as IET Wiring Regulations and BS5839-6.
- Work as part of the electrical team and wider team, including other trades always using materials safely.
- Follow Health & Safety policy and procedures including the wearing of personal protective equipment (PPE) when necessary.
- To carry out work following instructions to required standard and quality at various dwellings & construction projects
- To work as a team member alongside other trades, colleagues, partners and members of the public.
- To complete all required documentation accurately, on a regular basis, and to specified deadlines.
- To ensure full compliance with all safety procedures and requirements of statutory legislation
- Attend and successfully pass all training modules
- Record and learn from on-site operations
- Show a good initiative whilst on site
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Qualifications Required: 3 GCSE’s grade 4-9 including English and Maths
- Positive attitude
- Good communication with public and customers
- Work as part of a team
- Demonstrate commitment to excellent customer service by being polite, showing respect for property, maintaining expected standards of work and ensuring workspace is kept tidy
- Willing to learn
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Showing initiative when required
- Highly motivated to both work and learn
Contracted Hours: 35 hours per week
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum wage for age
Closing date: 15 July 2022
How to apply