"Livv Housing Group is an independent housing association, providing first-class homes, support and services to customers across Knowsley. Livv is dedicated to achieving positive social impact and flourishing communities. Our prime objective is to work alongside our customers and local, regional and national partners to be the provider of choice for great homes and much more."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework in Certificate in Housing Level 2/3
- Respond to Livv Housing customer enquiries and requests for services
- Provide accurate advice and information to resolve enquiries at first point of contact
- Input and retrieve information from computer systems
- Carry out clerical and administrative tasks to support the work of Livv Housing
- Receive and process telephone payments for rent accounts
- Update management systems to ensure relevant information is recorded.
- This role will involve rotating around the different areas of the Customer Insight Directorate with a planned schedule for each area within the Customer Insight Directorate
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Qualifications required: 3 GCSE’s grade 4-9 including English and/or Maths (or equivalent)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good keyboard and IT Skills (preferably with experience of Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Good timekeeping, attendance and punctuality.
Contracted Hours: 35 hours per week
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum wage for age
Closing date: 24 August 2022
How to apply