"Pegasus Hydraulics supplies hydraulic components to companies all over the UK and Ireland. Our small, friendly team works hard to ensure that customers receive the very best service."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Receiving goods inwards. Checking order accuracy, unpacking deliveries and putting them into their stock locations.
- Picking orders – receiving and actioning picking lists, ensuring orders are picked quickly and accurately.
- Packaging picked orders accurately and to a high standard, so that the order looks well-presented and professional.
- Entering label information into the transport system, printing labels, and attaching to the correct orders.
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy through several daily and weekly tasks.
- Assisting the warehouse staff wherever necessary.
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Physically fit and mobile and able to lift weights up to 30kgs.
- Well organised and able to see what needs to be done and keep busy.
- The ability to work quickly, but with good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Punctuality and reliability.
- Upbeat and “can-do” attitude.
Location: Arbour Lane, Kirkby
Contracted hours: 37.5 hours a week
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum Wage for age
Closing Date: 15 July 2022
How to apply