"The name Stafford's has been associated with the office equipment industry since 1918. We have a network of engineers and Authorised Service Partners covering England, Scotland, Wales and some offshore islands. Staffords now specialise in repair and refurbishment of office shredders for HSM, coffee machines for Krupps and the various brands of SEB, installation and repairs of Audio Visual and Interactive Boards for manufacturers such as Panasonic, plus helpline services for BT on their range of domestic telephones."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Sortation of small domestic appliances and stock
- Using Excel and word
- Fault finding and problem solving
- Warehouse duties
- Also will be using computer systems to efficiently complete a customer call.
- All reasonable management instructions.
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Keen to learn and progress
- Able to work in a fast past environment
- Must work well in a team
- Must be able to work on your own initiative at times
- An adaptable person who can be flexible in their role
- IT literate, use of word and excel an advantage.
Location: Knowsley Business Park
Contracted hours: 37.5 hours a week
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum Wage for age
Closing Date: 15 July 2022
How to apply