"Counterline is the market leader for the design and manufacture of bespoke foodservice counters and displays.
"With a national and international presence, we are the go-to name for outstanding quality products and design solutions. From Buckingham Palace to Yahoo, our products are found in global offices, on board cruise ships and in the headquarters of some of the world’s leading and innovative companies.
"With an unrivalled reputation for providing the correct design, specification and product for each project, we remain focused on quality, innovation, dedication, service and value.
"Our wide range of counters and food servery displays are designed to meet the needs of our customers, wherever they happen to be. We are well established in India and Asia and have a growing portfolio of clients. Over the last 30 years, we’ve seen our client base increase and export accounts for 23 per cent of our turnover. Given the growing export market, we now have a dedicated Dubai office.
"Counterline is environmentally friendly, too. Our raw materials come from environmentally conscious businesses, and we have streamlined our processes to reduce waste during the manufacturing process."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework in Office Administration.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- Dealing with incoming enquiries and directing them to the relevant departments / contacts.
- Filing and archiving
- Creating and managing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Compiling reports, storing and retrieving information.
- Managing diaries for directors and managers.
- Scheduling meetings, taking minutes and arranging conferences and events.
- Speaking to customers and clients to answer queries and resolve issues.
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Qualifications required/predicted – Maths/English GCSE’s Grade 4/C or equivalent.
- Good attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good customer service skills
- Willingness to learn and be part of the team
- Good phone etiquette and information relaying skills
Location: 12 Randles Road, Knowsley Business Park, L34 9HZ
Contracted hours: 36-38 per week.
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum wage for age.
Closing date: 12 April 2023
How to apply