Company has been established 25 years and work all over the North West. Work on new build properties doing plumbing and central heating installations.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship standard in plumbing over 4 years.
- Attend college one day each week.
- Working with tradesmen to install plumbing and heating.
- Adhering to health and safety at all times.
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Qualifications required/predicted GCSE Grade C/4 above
- Able to follow instructions.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Committed to this type of work.
Location: Based in Kirkby (with work across the North West)
Hourly rate of pay: National minimum wage for age
Closing date: 15 July, 2022
How to apply