Your Payroll offer a specialist payroll bureau service for people who employ personal assistants / carers in their own home, using direct payments from their local authority. Additionally, we provide an outsourced payroll service for a number of commercial business clients.
Key responsibilities for the role:
We are seeking to appoint a full-time apprentice Payroll Assistant to join our small, busy, customer-focused team. The role involves supporting the full end-to-end processing of four-weekly payrolls for multiple companies, including registering PAYE schemes with HMRC, pensions auto-enrolment administration and preparation of quarterly notices for tax and National Insurance returns. Duties will also include receiving and processing variations, despatching pay slips and dealing with telephone and email queries. Full training will be provided.
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Qualifications required/predicted: Minimum GCSE Maths and English Grade C/4 and above
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship standard Payroll
- Ability to deal with high volumes of data input with extreme accuracy;
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy;
- Well organised with excellent time management skills;
- IT literate with good Excel and Word Skills;
- Excellent customer service, and a willingness to go the extra mile to help our clients;
- Ability to communicate well with people at all levels and from a variety of backgrounds;
- Strong personal values base and a commitment to promote choice, independence, rights and inclusions, with the motivation to deliver a great service to all customers, every time;
- Proactive with a willingness to learn.
Contracted hours: 35 per week, Monday to Friday
Hourly rate of pay: NMW
Closing date: 15 July, 2022
How to apply