"Clockwork Studios is a social enterprise shared office space and business support hub based in Prescot, Merseyside. Supporting new business startups and encouraging business growth through training, events and networking.
We are not just 'a space to work in' . Our members are part of a wider community and receive support from their peers, free business setup or growth advice, signposting to helpful or relevant services, and have access to talks and courses promoting and boosting their wellbeing inside and outside of work.
We are not just a shared office space, we are a hub, a safe space to hatch business eggs in, a place for feeling heard and getting the support every professional needs at any stage in their career."
Clockwork Studios. Co-working, Reimagined.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework in Level 3 business administration
- Be the first contact point: with our start-ups, entrepreneurs, students and visitors. A warm, welcoming attitude and being a people person is a must.
- Keep the office on track: Manage our mail, answer our calls and emails, assist with building operations. Make sure that our day- to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently. Be proud of your space and ensure it’s the best it can be.
- Join our adventure: become part of a team who are determined to build the happiest, most productive and exciting working community.
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Qualifications required/predicted GCSE Grade 4 or equivalent in Maths and English
- Excellent level of English
- You must be passionate about people
- Have awesome communication skills (in person and written) and openness, as you will be constantly interacting with our clients and team
- You must be friendly and approachable, as well as confident and trustworthy
- Organisation-savvy, good knowledge of Microsoft Office, a liking for detailed planning.
- BONUS - Any previous experience in managing a reception
Contracted hours: TBC
Hourly rate of pay: Real Iiving wage for age
Closing date: 12 February 2023
How to apply