"Label Line UK is a label printer and scanner supplier amongst other associated services. This is a family owned and run business based on Knowsley Industrial Estate in Kirkby.
Established in 2008, Label Line has over 40 years of technical expertise of working with the leading manufacturers of label printers.
The company offer a wide range of products and services such as thermal printer and date coding repairs, new and refurbished equipment, service/preventative maintenance contracts and consumables (print heads, ribbons, label etc.), supply new and refurbished scanners & PDAs, print and apply systems, label applicators and SICK sensors.
The company work with various different industries such as Food, Retail, Healthcare, Pharmacy, Packaging, Logistics, and Electronics."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship in L2 Customer Service or L2 or 3 Business Administrator (depending on qualifications and/or experience)
- Accounts & general admin
- Will be required to process orders
- Contact customers via email and telephone
- Send quotations
- Inputting data on spreadsheets
- processing invoices
- Checking supplier statements
- General office admin
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Have good customer service skills
- Good standard of education grade C/4 and above in English and Maths
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Have good practical skills
- Be able to follow instructions
- Have good timekeeping
Contracted hours: 34 hours a week
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum Wage for age
Closing Date: 15 July 2022
How to apply