DosaFil® was created with the purpose of designing, manufacturing and delivering innovative, high quality water conditioning equipment for the commercial and industrial HVAC market. DosaFil-Duo® devices enable systems to be operated and maintained in line with the guidelines detailed in British Standards BS8552 and BSRIA BG29 and BG50. The DosaFil-Duo® range features unmatched temperature and pressure range capability plus smart monitoring and communications as standard. Designed and manufactured in Great Britain we offer a standard range of standalone and pumped skid mounted devices, our in house design team can also design bespoke equipment for specific applications. DosaFil® offer a complimentary range of solid form water treatment chemicals which when combined with the DosaFil-Duo® devices enable safe and sustainable treatment and conditioning of closed heating and cooling systems.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship standard Level 2 Lean Manufacturing
- Assembly & testing of mechanical and electrical components following detailed assembly instructions provided.
- Recording of test results and filing of test certificates
- Safe driving and/or operating of Forklift Trucks, adhering to safe practice. Together with safe use of equipment and machinery at all times.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping and manage waste effectively including correct disposal; using packing materials efficiently to reduce waste and costs.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse as part of the daily routine. Checking for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
- Use of warehouse systems and processes relating to packaging, moving and receiving stock within the warehouse, facilitate the safe handling of goods and chemicals.
- Maintains stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary
- Use of IT applications such as QuickBooks to process orders and other relevant technology and systems to ensure the safe and efficient processing of goods.
- Effective and professional communication with customers at all times. Delivering excellent customer service to customers and colleagues, including identifying needs and responding appropriately in line with situation and organisational style/culture.
- Adhering to Health & Safety regulations at all times.
- Perform additional duties as directed as and when required.
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Qualifications required/predicted GCSE 3/D and above or be able to achieve level 2 alongside apprenticeship.
- The ideal candidate should have an interest in manufacturing, mechanical or electrical assembly.
Location: L33 7YN
Contracted Hours: 37.5 hours a week (8:30am to 5pm with an hour for lunch)
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum wage for age
Closing date: 12 April 2023
How to apply