TP Fay (Kirkby) Ltd (established in 1976), 4th generation family owned and run by David Fay. The company is a manufacturer of specialised heating elements and is looking to recruit and train new employees to assist the company in increasing manufacturing output and improving methods of production using Lean production techniques.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship standard in Lean Manufacturing.
- Performing Manufacturing Operations.
- Manufacturing Heating Elements.
- Working from written and verbal instructions.
- CAD training.
- Dealing with customer enquiries.
- Preparing quotations.
- Order processing.
- Carrying out and recording test results.
- Forming and bending elements by hand and using CNC machinery.
- Assembly work.
- Learning about maintenance of machinery.
- Stock control.
- Carrying out general housekeeping duties.
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Qualifications required/predicted GCSE English and Maths Grade C/4 and above.
- Computer literate, EXCEL or equivalent.
- CAD Experience desirable but not essential.
- Practical/hands on.
Location: Admin Road, Kirkby
Contracted hours: Mon - Thur, 8am - 5pm; Friday, 8am - 4pm
Hourly rate of pay: NMW for age
Closing date: 15 July, 2022
How to apply