Pressure Hydraulics & Controls are a Hydraulic manufacturer and distributor based in Gilmoss, Liverpool.
Key responsibilities for the role:
This is a full hydraulic engineering apprenticeship in our workshop in Gilmoss.
The successful candidate will work alongside our engineers and will also be expected to work independently.
The work will involve design, pipefitting, electrical panel wiring and eventually testing hydraulic units.
The role will encompass all elements of the business in years 1 & 2 with year 3 being the specified specialised year where they will work towards a chosen department and career path.
This could be any of the following:
- Hydraulic Fitter
- Office based design and CAD.
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- At least 4 GCSEs, including minimum grade 4+ in Maths and English
- Willing to travel independently to college commencing September 2022 for off-the-job training one day per week during term time for 3 year duration
- Background knowledge/training in engineering is desired but not essential
- Able to multitask and work in a deadline orientated environment
- Enthusiastic about the role and pursuing a career in engineering
- Essential punctuality and reliability
- Prepared for an intensive learning period.
Location: Gilmoss, Liverpool
Contracted hours: 39 per week
Hourly rate of pay: TBC (but not below NMW for age)
Closing date: 24 August 2022
How to apply