"Eldapoint is the UK's premier manufacturers of portable steel building solutions across a wide range of sectors from construction to oil and gas. We also specialise in shipping container conversions projects for education, retail, renewables and many other sectors.
With over 50 years of experience, we deliver intelligent space solutions across our specialist divisions. We provide turnkey services for a wide range of sectors working with you to source and supply your shipping container, including reefer units. We plan and manufacture bespoke modular units and buildings which protect your business, your workforce and your assets.
Founded in Liverpool in 1968 next to the Liver Building on the banks of the world-famous Mersey, Eldapoint now extends throughout Britain. Our network brings innovative, managed container services, container modification expertise and portable building solutions both nation-wide and globally. With depots in Liverpool, Grangemouth, Tilbury and Felixstowe, we lead the industry in delivering innovative shipping container solutions to our clients.
Our skilled team are specialists in fabricated steel buildings with specialists who expertly execute every detail. Throughout every stage of the process from planning and design through to build and delivery, our years of experience in manufacturing portable steel units allow us to guide you to informed decisions and solutions based on our past successful projects.
Safety, quality and functionality are our highest priorities; our robust and secure manufactured units provide multiple sectors from construction to oil and gas with bespoke steel buildings, which are unmatched within the industry.
Quality design, high specification and built in the UK by craftsmen."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework in Welding & Fabrication and attend college
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and measurements.
- Make products and components from raw or semi-finished materials by cutting, shaping and joining sections of metal together.
- Fabricate and join and repair metal and other weldable materials by applying appropriate welding techniques.
- Conforming with all company policies & procedures.
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Excellent attendance & punctuality.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to lift and manipulate large metal objects.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
Location: Knowsley Industrial Park
Contracted Hours: 37.5 hours pw
Hourly rate of pay: NMW
Closing date: 15 July 2022
How to apply