Hartley Precision Engineering is a precision engineering manufacturer supplying Aerospace, Automotive and Medical parts.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Responsible for producing high precision Aircraft components
- Engineering – covering CNC Grinding / CNC turning / CNC Milling Assembly / Pressure Test
- Lean machining principles
- Lean inspection techniques
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- High Level of motivation
- Minimum grade 7 in Maths at GCSE good science and English grades
- Desire to Learn and advance in career.
- Will be expected to do ONC BTEC qualification at North West Training Council
Location: Knowsley Business Park
Contracted Hours: 39 hours per week
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum Wage for age
Closing date: 15 July 2022
How to apply