"Traditional Lift Products Ltd has been established since 2000 and has successfully trained many designers during this time. Many of our apprentices have progressed on to Graduate level and beyond which the company has supported.
The company designs, manufactures and installs bespoke lifts for Blue Chip UK construction companies and for international clients also. Completed projects include, the lifts and glazed structures for HS1, the lift cabins for Morpheus in Macau, Lion plaza scenic lifts, Heathrow Terminal 2a scenic lifts, explosion proof lifts and structures as Mossmorran, Fife Scotland."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship Standard Engineering.
- Develop knowledge of engineering practices.
- Design lifts and lift components, using CAD/CAM systems design parts for procurement or in house fabrication using CNC/laser cutting machinery, CNC press brakes and CNC engraving machines.
- Attend site, customer reviews, toolbox talks as needed.
- Attend college and ensure all college work is completed on time.
- Adhere to all Health and safety requirements.
- Attend & work on constructions sites to assist the installation team.
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Qualifications required/predicted GCSE English, Maths and Science grade 4/C and above.
- Motivated to work and learn.
- Good ability with Maths and science disciplines.
- A team player who can fit in.
- Flexibility to develop new skills.
- The ability to travel around the country when required.
- A good level of communication skills, both verbal and written.
Location: Knowsley and site work
Hourly rate of pay: NMW for age
Contracted hours: 40.5
Closing date: 15 July, 2022
How to apply