"We are specialists in the manufacture of BOH stainless steel fabrication and FOH servery counters and bars."
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework in Auto CAD, work well in a team and be punctual.
- The role will be exciting and really enjoyable for the right candidate.
- To produce drawings that will be manufactured from
- There will be other courses that the candidate can progress onto 3D and Visuals
- Attention to detail is required.
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Qualifications required/predicted: These qualifications will help but are not a required mathematics, English, IT and CDT - once completed the candidate will have a full trade in a sought after industry.
- Having a knowledge of email and computers is essential
- Being able to look at something on a drawing and visualise it in 3D
- To understand measurements.
Location: DAR Manufacturing
Contracted Hours: 39 hours per week
Hourly rate of pay: NMW for age
Closing date: 15 July 2022
How to apply