“Based in Merseyside Heywood Electrical has been growing and expanding as an electrical contractor and maintenance service provider since 1983. We are well experienced in the industrial, commercial, and domestic sectors working with a diverse client base – from large local authority bodies and well-known national companies to small independent businesses.
"Our quality service and reputation has been built up by meeting demanding client requirements and supporting their business objectives. We excel at providing around the clock, 365 days a year emergency breakdown response to cover general electrical supply failure repairs or the installation of whole electrical systems.
"We are proud to have an exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced workforce who carry out their operations in the safest and most efficient manner, with as little disruption to the business environment as possible. All our engineers have completed time-served apprenticeships as an absolute minimum standard, and during their time with Heywood Electrical have accomplished a host of additional industry training to ensure that they hold the highest level of competency in their designated area of operation.”
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework in Business Administration
- You will provide a comprehensive administration service to the Management team based in the office, along with providing support to Electrical staff elsewhere, as may be reasonably required. You will be expected to undertake the following key responsibilities:
- Answer and redirect telephone calls to the office and site-based staff
- Meet and greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- General typing, copying, scanning, and filing
- Data input on Sage Accounts & Job Costing Software
- Stationery and consumables checks
- Update staff lists
- Ensure tidiness of main office space, kitchen, and print room
- Provide support and assistance to the office administration team.
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Good Level of English and Maths grade 3/D and above
- Good communication
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Office)
- Must be reliable and work well within a team environment
- Have flexibility on start and finish times
- Attention to detail.
Location: Britonwood Industrial Estate, Kirkby.
Contracted Hours: 9am to 4pm.
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum wage for age.
Closing date: 6 February, 2023
How to apply