Harlech Electrical Services was established 4 years ago and covers all the following areas of works including electrics, heating, plumbing & renewable energy. We are based on the Knowsley Industrial Estate and are a fast expanding business due to the industry and reaching Net Zero.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete L3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
- Answer emails, telephone calls, route calls, take messages.
- Establishes, maintains, processes, and/or updates files, records, and/or other documents.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Sending out Purchase Orders & invoices
- Ordering of stock and using the company CRM system
- Using the company design software tool system (full training provided by the employer)
- Recording minutes of meetings
- Helping out with systems and audits
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Qualifications required/predicted.
- English 4-9 or equivalent
- Maths 4-9 or equivalent
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to prepare and print routine correspondence in order for installations to proceed.
- Administration support to the Directors/ Office Manager.
- General administrative tasks
Location: Unit 7 Knowsley Business Centre, Liverpool, L33 7UY
Contracted hours: 32
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum wage for age Closing date: 12 April 2023
How to apply