Enrich Education create additional opportunities for children and young people to take part in active learning in schools, both inside and outside of the classroom. Our mission is to have a positive impact on young people’s health and wellbeing by providing creative and physically active learning experiences. Our products and services include school orienteering, Quidditch and Children’s University. We work with schools across the UK and have established a national reputation for quality and innovation. We are a rapidly growing company, with ambitious plans for expansion and we offer all of our staff genuine opportunities for progression and career development.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship standard Level 3 Business Administration
- Assist with the preparation and organisation of resources for learning activities and marketing events
- Assist with the collection and input of data for sales and other company activities.
- Assist with making bookings and timetabling company activities.
- Support the company’s general administration and operation.
Key skills to be successful in your application:
- Good computer software and overall IT skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work well within a team and develop strong working relationships.
- Able to work to deadlines and meet the demands of the role.
Location: Enrich Education L32 0RQ
Contracted hours: 37.5 hours a week
Hourly rate of pay: National Minimum Wage for age
Closing Date: 15 July 2022
How to apply