Ref: CVP 424
Date posted: 26/09/2017
Closing date: 12/10/2017 05:00 PM
Hours per week: 36 hours per week and 21.60 hours per week
Salary: £39,359 - £48,211 pro rata per annum Plus up to 3 SPA'S
Location: Yew Tree School, Halewood and Northwood School, Kirkby
Employment Type: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are looking to appoint positive, solution-focused and enthusiastic Educational Psychologist(s) to join our team. You’ll be working as a link EP for a number of our schools as well as working in early years and post 16 settings delivering statutory work alongside a variety of traded activities.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified, HCPC-registered Educational Psychologists.
- The chance to use your ability to apply psychology in a proactive and positive way to make a real difference to the children, young people and families of Knowsley.
- A friendly, supportive and committed team with professional business support.
- An opportunity to contribute to the continued development of the Service, enhancing our role through multi-agency working with a variety of partners.
- An appropriate induction period and regular supervision.
- Essential car user allowance and mileage.
- Flexible home working arrangements and flexi-time working agreements.
Informal enquiries and visits are welcomed. If you would like to know more about this post or for an informal discussion, please contact Judith Temlett, Educational Pyschologist on 0151 443 2057.
Closing Date: Thursday, 12 October 2017
Interview Date: Friday, 20 October 2017
How to apply
Please download and fill in the application form and email completed application form to email@example.com.
Please note that the Council does not accept Curriculum Vitae (CVs) or hard copy paper application forms for this vacancy.