Does your school need to maximise the use of its School Information Management System (SIMS)? This experienced team will provide financial and systems support in line with the Financial Management Standards. We can support best practice for schools in budget setting, budget monitoring, accountancy support and other financial and administration processes. We aim to provide an efficient friendly service by providing telephone and email support through our helpdesk facility and will help you to find a solution for your problem. We include an option for Business Information Officers to undertake site visits to provide direct, onsite support.
What we offer
- Advice and support for financial preparation for governors meetings
- Three year budget planning tool
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Extensive training plan for all School Information Management Systems (SIMS) and Facilitiies Management Services (FMS) modules both refresher and new user training
- An annual conference for Business Managers and administrators
- Site visits by experienced Business Information Officers
- Support with reconciliation files
- Support with Schools Financial Value Standards
- Support with the production of statutory reports including Census, Consistent Financial Reports and Best Value Performance Indicators reports at appropriate times of the year.
- Advice and guidance in preparation and submission of application for funding opportunities available to schools.
- Advice on managing your information securely.
We appreciate that every school has different requirements. If you are interested in a package please contact us and we will do our best to design a bespoke support package that meets your requirements. We are committed to offering value for money and high-quality services.
Our additional services include:
- Bespoke visit packages can be negotiated with the team to meet the schools requirements
- Attendance at governors’ meetings, as appropriate, to provide advice on a range of financial management issues including budget preparation, monitoring, financial regulations and other financial procedures.
- Tailored training sessions can be requested by schools
- A system health check to audit how your Management Information System is being used and suggest how it could be improved and identify potential training and development areas
Additional support to schools for the submission of applications for other funding opportunities e.g. preparing the business case, completing a case study can be provided with the price agreed dependant on the number of days support required.
What our customers say
“The helpdesk is always answered promptly; onsite support is excellent - both services are invaluable to the effective running of our SIMS and Finance systems in school”
Debbie Ely, Administrator, St Josephs Catholic Primary School, Huyton
Get a quote or find out more
Call our friendly, experienced help desk for further information 0151 443 4337 or request more information
← View all services