Knowsley Council’s Human Resources service has a long history and considerable experience of supporting the borough’s schools, most notably during the period of significant change brought about by the Future Schooling in Knowsley and Building Schools for the Future programme.
The support and advice offered to schools and their governing bodies was readily appreciated during this period and this was reinforced during the consultation exercise undertaken to establish the benefits and future developments required of the HR Service. In addition to this, Client Liaison Meetings undertaken during 2012 have further informed the service and this allows us to continually develop to meet our customer’s needs.
Through a variety of experienced and professionally qualified staff, the Service is able to offer advice and close support to Schools and other organisations with matters such as organisational change, staffing reviews, the application of employment conditions, recruitment and selection, all employee relations matters, payroll services and learning and development.
What we offer
- General change management in so far as it affects employment matters
- Professional support to organisations through organisational change, restructuring, redundancy and redeployment processes
- TUPE transfers
- Employee relations issues, including Disciplinary, Grievance, Capability and performance issues etc
- Trade union liaison/consultation
- Policy, procedure and employment legislation advice including ‘good practice’ guidance
- Advisory support with Employment Tribunal cases
- Regular communication/updates on HR matters
- Project specific support
- Review of contractual arrangements and working practices
- Research, development and application of HR policies
- On-site support for dispute resolution and conflict management
- Disclosure and Barring Service to organisations
- A full payroll service to organisations including the maintenance of payroll records for all employees
- Provision of a one stop shop approach for all HR and payroll issues
- Preparation of contracts of employment
- Advice and guidance on employee eligibility to work in the UK
- Provide advice and support on the development of recruitment initiatives, selection processes, psychometric testing, ability testing, in-tray tests, assessment centres etc for all recruitment
- Occupational testing for recruitment (costs detailed by type and available on request. These may incur supplementary charges)
- Provision of an ‘Investigating Officer’ where an statement of case/investigatory report is required
- Additional project-type developmental work as requested by the a School/Organisation
- The above services will be available for schools/organisations to purchase through a service level agreement/contract schedule or at the consultancy rate.
Day Rate (9am – 4pm) £300 and half day £150 or proportion thereof.
Get a quote or find out more
Contact Paula Campbell on 0151 443 3509 or email email@example.com, or request more information
← View all services