We work with schools and other collaborative groups to improve analysis of data, and statistics which helps inform self evaluation and future planning, therefore contributing towards self improvement.
We are equipped to work with head teachers, teachers, business managers and support staff to assist in maximising the use of data, information and knowledge.
We aim to provide high quality services whilst delivering excellent value for money for schools.
What we offer
Our wide ranging knowledge of data, systems and process makes us well placed to offer schools and academies a broad range of commissioned services including:
- Preparation and approval of statutory returns to Government
- Identifying and targeting areas for improvement
- Support for vulnerable groups (inc. targeted use of the pupil premium)
- Preparation of information for publication online to support accountability
- Pupil tracking
All services available can be tailored to suit individual needs.
We appreciate that every school has different requirements. If you are interested in a package please contact us. We are committed to offering value for money and high-quality services.
Package 1 (standard)
- Support schools in the process of the statutory Department for Education (DfE) pupil level and school level data collections
- Ensure quality of data used for school funding calculations
- Support schools in their pupil attainment submissions and provide data cleaning advice
- Provision of standardised attainment reports in line with DfE Statistical Releases
- Provision of attainment reports by pupil characteristics such as FSM and ethnicity
- Support for data processes such as transitional school to school data support
Package 2 (enhanced)
- Provision of one-to-one support for attainment systems on-site, by half-day
- Provision of remote office support for additional data collection, by half-day
- Provision of support to collaborate in the specification and production of bespoke attainment reports, by half-day
What our customers say
“We may have been exposed to lots of high impact and costly information losses, if we had not received the specialist advice and guidance from the Data Services Team.”
Maria Graham, Business Manager, St Michael and All Angels Catholic Primary School
Get a quote or find out more
To obtain a quote, request further information or simply ask us a question - please contact our team of specialists or call our friendly, experienced team for further information on 0151 443 3238.
← View all services