If you hold a current Private Hire Operator licence, you must notify us without delay if you are issued with a caution or fixed penalty notice or arrested or convicted of a crime.
As a licensed private hire operator, you must inform us when you are:
- convicted of any offence in a Magistrates’ Court or Crown Court in England and Wales - this includes any motoring offence
- convicted of any criminal offence in any other part of the United Kingdom or abroad - this includes any motoring offence
- given a simple caution by any police force in the United Kingdom for any matter
- given a fixed penalty notice (FPN) for any matter - this includes any motoring matter
- arrested on suspicion of committing any offence which is sexual in nature, dishonest, violent or motoring-related
- charged with any offence which is sexual in nature, dishonest, violent or motoring-related
You need to complete the Notification of caution, fixed penalty notice, arrest or charge online form below.
Notify a caution, fixed penalty notice, arrest or charge