Leisure and personal treatment

You will need to obtain a licence from the council if you are planning on running the following businesses:

Operate a caravan site.

For further information about leisure and personal treatment licences, contact Environmental Health and Consumer Protection on 0151 443 4713 or e-mail environmental.health@knowsley.gov.uk

Chat with us