Business and street trading

Who To Contact

Environmental Health and Consumer Protection Service
Yorkon Building
Archway Road
L36 9FB

Telephone: 0151 443 4712

Fax Number: 0151 443 5438

You must obtain a licence from the council if you wish to operate certain business within the borough. These include the following:

Other businesses require only that you register with the council.  These include:

  • Running a food business establishment such as restaurants, mobile food vans and cafes.