Jubilee Park has been used for recreation and leisure since
1937. It is the most established park in the area, located in
the centre of the Page Moss estate. The park has a
relaxing, tranquil atmosphere.
- A footpath network around the perimeter of the
- Large open grassed spaces that can be used for activities
ranging from picnics to football
- A bowling green is available and can be booked through
the North Huyton Ranger 0151 443 2431
Pathfinder play space
- Basket ball hoop and hard standing area
- Football pitches
- Park pavilion (activities such as bowling, and health
walks will be run from the pavilion. for further info information
please ring the North Huyton Ranger on 0151 443 2431)
- Knowsley Play Service will be in the pavilion and
park offering activities for children 8-13 years old every
day from 3.30pm – 6pm in term time and 11am - 3pm in the school
holidays. For further information contact the Play Service on 0151
- Knowsley Green Space Ranger activities will be delivered
throughout the year. For further information contact the
North Huyton Ranger on 0151 443 2431.
The green is open by arrangement. Contact us for further
Events and activities
Read about our latest ranger
events or call Knowsley Council on 0151 443 3682.
The park is open throughout the year.
How to get there
Jubilee Park is situated on Twig Lane and Dinas Lane,
The Friends of Jubilee Park
The Friends of Jubilee Park are working with
Knowsley Council to deliver the Management Plan and to
organise events and recreational activities throughout the
year. For further info please contact Green Spaces Team
on 0151 443 3682.