Day centres and family support centres provide help for people with disabilities and health problems. They also provide support working through family difficulties.
Located in Huyton, Kirkby, Halewood and Prescot, day centres can help:
- Older people
- Adults with learning or physical disabilities
- Adults with mental health problems
Know your Care provides more information about day centre services.
Family Support Centres
Family centres in Halewood, Whiston, Kirkby and Page Moss, support children and families facing challenging situations.
- Help with issues such as self confidence, healthy eating or domestic violence
- Individual sessions on parenting
- Supporting families with children who are ‘looked after’
- Child development sessions for children up to the age of 18.
How to get support
If you need Day Centre or Family Support Centre support contact the Knowsley Access Team on 443 2600. They will assess your needs and refer you to the right service.