Ref: SVP 273
Date posted: 07/03/2017
Closing date: 21/03/2017 12:00 PM
Hours per week: 5hrs per week
Salary: £15,862 per annum, pro rata
Location: Park Brow Community Primary School
Employment Type: Part Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Park Brow Community Primary School
Telephone: 0151 477 8540
Fax Number: 0151 477 8541
Headteacher: Valmai Roberts
Midday Supervisor Level 1
Pay Band B / SCP 9
£15,862 per annum, pro rata
[£8.45 per hour]
[Actual salary: £1943.50 per annum}
5 hours per week / 46 weeks per year [Term Time Only]
To commence Tuesday, 18 April 17
The Governors of Park Brow are seeking to appoint a Midday supervisor for lunchtime 12:30 pm-1:30pm five days per week, to care for the children during the lunchtime break and to prepare, provide and oversee suitable activities at this time.
Main duties include:
- Supervise the welfare, security and good conduct of children during the mid-day break, enforcing the expected standards of school discipline.
- Overseeing the dining arrangements, including the hygiene of pupils and the dining area. Including toileting, hand washing, cleaning spillages, insisting on and modelling good table manners.
- Provide and run activities for the children during indoor and outdoor play
- Promote inclusion and acceptance of all pupils
- Provide pastoral support to pupils
- To administer basic first aid where appropriately trained. This may include recording minor accidents and ensuring that relevant staff are informed and ensuring that more serious incidents are brought to the attention of the First-Aider.
Previous experience is unnecessary as on the job training will be provided. A genuine desire to work with children is essential.
Previous applicants need not apply.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and education of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced CRB clearance plus proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996
Closing date: Friday, 17th March 2017 at 12:00 pm noon
Interviews: Tuesday, 21st March 2017
How to apply
Please complete a job application form and forward to email@example.com or send directly to the school for the attention of Mrs Heneghan, Business Manager