Our state of the art CCTV and alarm monitoring service can provide peace of mind to schools, council buildings, businesses and residents 24/7, 365 days a year. Our CCTV cameras link directly to the Merseyside Police control room, enabling police to make a swift decision on the level of response to any incident. As a member of the Safer Knowsley Partnership, Knowsley Council works closely with key agencies to combat crime and anti-social behaviour.
What we offer
- A fully staffed 24 /7, 365 days a year control room
- Alarm monitoring of all fire, intruder, open, close and personal attack signals provided by the latest Bold monitoring software
- Secondary monitoring of signals provided by DualCom units
- CCTV Redwall alarm monitoring
- Intruder alarm response
- Key holder pickup/drop off to investigate alarm or incident
- Full liaison with intruder alarm/ CCTV engineers
- Advice on new installations of CCTV cameras, recording equipment or alarms
- Activity reports from site when required
What our customers say
“I wish to record my thanks for the work the staff in the CCTV unit carry out on a 24 hour basis, but in particular the actions relating to a particular serious offence. Staff are an absolute credit to the local authority and to the borough.”
Inspector Nick Mills, Merseyside Police.
Get a quote or find out more
Contact Steve Donnelly on 0151 443 2408 or request more information.
← View all services