We offer a high quality coaching service for primary schools. It can be used to provide PE sessions while school staff are involved in other duties or when they are off. The service can be booked on a one-off, weekly or termly basis. Our trained coaches can tailor their sessions to meet the needs of the particular school and their sports priorities.
It can also help to identify gifted and talented pupils and direct them to other organisations where they can develop further. The charges are extremely reasonable and are often half that charged by private sports coaching companies.
The progress of the children is monitored by:
- Consultations with the head teacher and staff.
- Consultations with the pupils and their families
- Targets set and checked. Satisfaction surveys carried out.
- Case studies compiled of the pupils' progression.
A high quality coaching service that can link into the school’s curriculum and add to it.
This helps schools to develop links with local sports clubs so pupils can develop their talents and interests in their own time.
Local organisations will be invited in to do taster sessions with the pupils and links developed with them so that the children can take it further.
Enhanced Plus Provision
This is a tailor made package that will educate the pupils in the importance of a healthier lifestyle in general.
The coaching service can also provide a number of extra benefits:
- It can identify gifted and talented children
- Promote local sports clubs and holiday sports provision
- Help develop links between the school and local clubs
- Tailor packages to suit the needs of the individual school.
Get a quote or find out more
Contact Chris Royle on 07500 765197, email firstname.lastname@example.org or request more information
← View all services