Our CCTV and alarm monitoring service can give you peace of mind 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our CCTV cameras link directly to the Merseyside Police control room, enabling police to make a swift decision on the level of response to any incident. As a member of the Safer Knowsley Partnership, we work closely with key agencies to combat crime and anti-social behaviour.
Dualcom is a device that allows the alarm system to carry on reporting in the event of the primary telephone line failure either through a fault or deliberate cutting of the line.
It enables a secure signal to be sent to the monitoring station via the Vodaphone mobile phone network.
It is an insurance requirement on Knowsley schools to have this unit installed.
What we offer
- A fully staffed control room 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Liaison with DUALCOM engineers who provide the support for the signaling service
- Deal with the CSL DUALCOM finance section on behalf of the site for annual payment of airtime for each unit before recharging site
- Liaise with site to install/replace new units
- Liaise with alarm contractors when installing/testing units from site
- Signal activity reports
What our customers say
“I wish to record my thanks for the work the staff in the CCTV unit carry out on a 24 hour basis, but in particular their actions relating to a particularly serious and nasty offence. The staff are an absolute credit to the Local Authority and to the borough"
Inspector Nick Mills, Merseyside Police.
Get a quote or find out more
Contact Steve Donnelly on 0151 443 2408.
← View all services